;D

miércoles, 15 de agosto de 2012

Stop mediamonkey when you plug your iPod


I have an old iPod. Sometimes i plug it to my pc to sync a few songs or just charge it. Somehow MediaMonkey was being open when I plugged the iPod. I was trying to find a solution but media monkey settings had nothing.

How to fix it?


  1. open Control Panel (or just press Windows + R and type control, hit enter) 
  2. Click on Default Programs
  3. Click on Autoplay Settings
  4. Scroll down till you see "Devices" and "iPod".
  5. The option "Sync device with Media Monkey" is selected. Change the option to "Take no action" or "Ask me everytime" (whatever you like).
  6. Click Save

The solution was really simple. Me so stupid for not trying this before

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comentada, su opinion es importante/Comment, your opinion is important.